Daniel Hellwege joined the WHF Mackay team in September 2002. As the former plumbing manger and site manger, within WHF Mackay, Daniel has been involved in the construction and civil industry for the past 18 years and comes with a wealth of experience in the commercial, industrial and the mining sector with extensive experience in installation, design, auditing and commissioning.
- Demountable building installation German Creek Mine.
- Mine site facility maintenance and construction German Creek Mine, Norwich Park Mine and Moranbah North Coal Mine.
- One Steel complex upgrades Mackay.
- Blackwoods warehouse Rockhampton.
- Day Dream and Hayman island major refurbishments.
- Bathhouses Peak Downs Mine x 2.
- Whitsunday airport arrivals hall and administration building.
- Sewer line infrastructure Belyando Shire Council.
- Housing project for BMA Moranbah x 7.
- Civil works Hay Point Coal Terminal expansion.
- 200 man camp upgrade at Grosvenor Village Moranbah for Anglo American Coal.
- Austin Engineering work shop upgrades and extension.
- Demountable building complex South Walker Creek Mine.
- Abbot Point administration buildings.
- Northern Beaches GP Super Clinic.
- Administration buildings Eagle Downs Mine.
- South Walker and Poitrel heavy vehicle work shops.
- Bullivants Mackay.
- Whitsunday Anglican Year 7 Learning Centre.